Template:New project template
This is a template for adding a new project to the DM wiki. Feel free to add any sections you need.
To add a new project page, you should:
- Log in or create a new user account
- Copy all the content between both horizontal lines below to the clipboard
- Type the complete name of your project in the "search box" in the side bar
- If the page does not exist, click on "create this page" red link
- Paste the template from the clipboard
- Edit your page and click on "Save page" button
Your project will be listed on the page if you keep the following line at the bottom of your page:
If your project is relevant to other categories in the Wiki, or if you see an opportunity for starting one, you can place more than one category line at the bottom of the page. These are in effect subject categories.
See Media Wiki User's Guide for more information on creating and editing wiki pages.
== Homepage ==
* Type the project home page URL here
== Description ==
Describe the project in a few lines.
Use a blank line to separate paragraphs.
=== Keywords ===
* Names (authors, historical figures...):
* Disciplines (history, linguistics, literature, paleography...):
== Links and references ==
* Type bibliographic references or URLs here
* Use asterisks to make a list
== Team ==
* List people and their roles in the project here or give a link to the project team description elsewhere
== Contact ==
Name(s) and addresse(s)