Template:New project template
|Line 61:||Line 61:|
Revision as of 13:38, 25 October 2012
This is a template for adding a new project to the DM wiki. Feel free to add any sections you need.
To add a new project page, you should:
- Log in or create a new user account
- Copy all the content between both horizontal lines below to the clipboard
- Type the complete name of your project in the "search box" in the left-side menu
- If the page does not exist, click on "create this page" red link
- Paste the template from the clipboard
- Edit your page and click on "Save page" button
See Media Wiki User's Guide for more information on creating and editing wiki pages.
== Homepage ==
* Type the project home page URL here
== Description ==
Describe the project in a few lines.
Use a blank line to separate paragraphs.
=== Keywords ===
* Names (authors, historical figures...):
* Disciplines (history, linguistics, literature, paleography...):
== Links and references ==
* Type bibliographic references or URLs here
* Use asterisks to make a list
== Team ==
* List people and their roles in the project here or give a link to the project team description elsewhere
== Contact ==
Name(s) and addresse(s)